With more and more people making the internet their first port of call when looking for goods and services these days, your web site needs to capture and then hold your prospective customer’s attention within a few seconds.
I offer a bespoke web site design service – the ideal way to promote your business and you can be assured of impartial and informed advice as we go through the process together.
All needs can be catered for – from cost effective sites with just a few pages to full blown CMS (Content Management Systems) or even your own fully integrated eCommerce solution.
I offer very competitive rates for hosting only, please Contact Me for details
My web design service consists of a number of stages:-
- Consultation with you.
- Designing and tailoring the web site to your particular needs and requirements.
- Hosting and Email – I can register your domain name and set up your choice of email address(es). Hosting for your web site can be provided at very competitive prices.
- eCommerce – Secure online payment can be set up for your products, from just a few items to a whole e-shop.
- Traffic generation – a variety of techniques can be employed to bring your site to the attention of all those potential clients.
- Site monitoring – reports can be generated to provide you with details of how many visitors your site is receiving.
- I can provide ongoing maintenance.
Royal Mile Holiday Apartments Fabulous apartments on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh, run by a lovely young couple Greg and Mhairi.
William Neill, Wildlife and Landscape artist, Isle of South Uist. The client asked for a site that he would be able to update the contents of as required (page content and gallery images).
Tobar na Mathar Jim Bruce has self-catering accommodation in Carloway on the west side of the Isle of Lewis and asked for a web site that he would be able to update the images and contents himself and also required an availability calendar and booking form integrating into the site.
Uist Craft Producers This local association of artists and craft-makers needed a thorough re-vamp of their web site.
Curracag Hebridean Imaging was happy to help the local natural history society set up their new web site and social media groups.
Outer Hebrides Birds The premier bird sightings web site for the Outer Hebrides, contains daily bird sightings, news, discussion, articles and bird lists. There is also a shop where you can purchase the Outer Hebrides Birds reports.