The Western Isles contains some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, the quality of the light here is amazing and ever-changing. The weather is unpredictable and you never know from one hour to the next whether it will be calm and sunny, a full blown gale will arrive out of nowhere or whether the sea mist will come rolling in – it is a truly inspirational place to be able to live and work in. My passions in life are birds, wildlife and photography so this is the perfect place to live!
Also I love to travel, so you’ll find images from around the world here too.
Greeting Cards and mounted prints featuring my photography are available here at my studio in Askernish or from my Online Shop
All items are available for bulk buy and wholesale – please contact me for details and discounts.
- Uist Craft Producers shop, Kildonan, South Uist – Framed prints, mounted prints, cards and postcards.
- Daliburgh Post Office, South Uist – Cards and postcards.
- Blue Pig Studio Carloway, Isle of Lewis – greeting cards.
- Hebridean Soap Company Breasclete, Isle of Lewis – framed prints.
- Callanish Visitor Centre, Isle of Lewis – a selection of greeting cards.
Studio Opening times 2019
The studio is now closed for the winter season to give me chance to work on all things creative for next year.
Exhibition and Workshops
None at present
Craft Fairs, Markets and Events 2019
As detailed above I will be at Carinish Craft Fair, Carinish Hall, North Uist from 11am to 4pm on
- May: 16th
- June: 6th and 20th
- July: 4th and 18th
- August: 8th and 22nd
- November 9th
Art on the Map / Open Studio Trail
For full details of the 2019 Art on the Map and a downloadable brochure see the Uists Arts Assocation website at: www.uistarts.org