The Western Isles contains some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, the quality of the light here is amazing and ever-changing. The weather is unpredictable and you never know from one hour to the next whether it will be calm and sunny, a full blown gale will arrive out of nowhere or whether the sea mist will come rolling in – it is a truly inspirational place to be able to live and work in. My passions in life are birds, wildlife and photography so this is the perfect place to live!
Also I love to travel, so you’ll find images from around the world here too.
Greeting Cards and mounted prints featuring my photography are available here at my studio in Askernish or from my Online Shop
All items are available for bulk buy and wholesale – please contact me for details and discounts.
- Kildonan Museum Kildonan, Isle of South Uist – greeting cards and postcards.
- Blue Pig Studio Carloway, Isle of Lewis – greeting cards.
- Hebridean Soap Company Breasclete, Isle of Lewis – framed prints.
- Callanish Visitor Centre, Isle of Lewis – a selection of greeting cards.
- Coll Pottery, Coll, Isle of Lewis – a selection of greeting cards.
- Eriskay Shop, Eriskay – a selection of greeting cards.
Studio Opening times 2023
My studio is closed for the winter at the moment though cards are available to purchase mail order via this website. I will be attending several craft fairs / markets over the summer (dates to be published below one announced).
Exhibition and Workshops
I hope to submit work to the UAA Summer Exhibition (dates tba)
Craft Fairs, Markets and Events 2023
8th April 2023 – Carinish Hall, North Uist – click here for full details
Art on the Map / Open Studio Trail
2023: Hopefully Uist Arts Association will be organising a studio trail this year 🙂 See here: https://uistarts.org