COVID-19: My own studio remains closed but the Uist Craft Producers shop at Kildonan is now open for restricted hours (see below). Cards are available to purchase mail order via this website.
The Western Isles contains some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, the quality of the light here is amazing and ever-changing. The weather is unpredictable and you never know from one hour to the next whether it will be calm and sunny, a full blown gale will arrive out of nowhere or whether the sea mist will come rolling in – it is a truly inspirational place to be able to live and work in. My passions in life are birds, wildlife and photography so this is the perfect place to live!
Also I love to travel, so you’ll find images from around the world here too.
Greeting Cards and mounted prints featuring my photography are available here at my studio in Askernish or from my Online Shop
All items are available for bulk buy and wholesale – please contact me for details and discounts.
- Uist Craft Producers shop, Kildonan, South Uist – Framed prints, mounted prints, cards and postcards. Currently open Wednesday to Sunday, 11am to 4pm, when there is someone willing to man – we are short of manners this year so the shop may not always be open during those restricted days.
- Daliburgh Post Office, South Uist – Cards and postcards.
- Blue Pig Studio Carloway, Isle of Lewis – greeting cards.
- Hebridean Soap Company Breasclete, Isle of Lewis – framed prints.
- Callanish Visitor Centre, Isle of Lewis – a selection of greeting cards.
Studio Opening times 2021
I have taken the decision to keep my studio closed during 2021, my work is available at Kildonan shop and I will be attending several craft fairs / markets over the summer (dates below).
Exhibition and Workshops
None at present due to Covid-19 restrictions
Craft Fairs, Markets and Events 2021
- 17th & 18th June – Carinish Hall, North Uist – 11am to 4pm
- 3rd July – Taigh Chearsabhagh, North Uist – 10am to 4pm
- 15th & 16th July – Carinish Hall, North Uist – 11am to 4pm
- 17th July – Taigh Chearsabhagh, North Uist – 10am to 4pm
- 12th & 13th August – Carinish Hall, North Uist – 11am to 4pm
- 14th August – Taigh Chearsabhagh, North Uist – 10am to 4pm
Art on the Map / Open Studio Trail
2021: Uist Arts Association will be investigating a few ideas about this so watch this space!
For full details of the 2019 Art on the Map and a downloadable brochure see the Uists Arts Association website at: www.uistarts.org