The Western Isles contains some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, the quality of the light here is amazing and ever-changing. The weather is unpredictable and you never know from one hour to the next whether it will be calm and sunny, a full blown gale will arrive out of nowhere or whether the sea mist will come rolling in – it is a truly inspirational place to be able to live and work in. My passions in life are birds, wildlife and photography so this is the perfect place to live!
Also I love to travel, so you’ll find images from around the world here too.
Greeting Cards and mounted prints featuring my photography are available here at my studio in Askernish or from my Online Shop
All items are available for bulk buy and wholesale – please contact me for details and discounts.
- Uist Craft Producers shop, Kildonan, South Uist – Framed prints, mounted prints, cards and postcards.
- Daliburgh Post Office, South Uist – Cards and postcards.
- Blue Pig Studio Carloway, Isle of Lewis – greeting cards.
- Hebridean Soap Company Breasclete, Isle of Lewis – framed prints.
- Callanish Visitor Centre, Isle of Lewis – a selection of greeting cards.
Studio Opening times 2018
- 2nd June to 15th June, Mondays and Wednesday to Saturday – 11am to 5pm*
- 16th to 24th June – CLOSED – i’m away drawing seabirds!
- 25th June to 10th September, Mondays and Wednesday to Saturday – 1pm to 5pm*
Closed Sundays and Mondays
*Most Tuesdays I will be manning in the Uist Craft Producers shop at Kildonan, South Uist from 11am to 4:30pm
Plus whenever “Open” sign is displayed. If you would like to visit outwith these days/times please telephone for an appointment.
Exhibition and Workshops
1st to 31st May 2018 – I will be at The Steading, Callanish Centre, Isle of Lewis for all of May 2018, this will be a joint exhibition with Jane Harlington of the Blue Pig Studio. We will also incorporate a series of workshops, details and dates tba. I will be on hand most days if you would like to call in for a chat. Closed Sundays.
UAA Summer Exhibition – Taigh Chearsabhagh, Lochmaddy, North Uist – 7th July to 13th august 2018
Craft Fairs, Markets and Events 2018
Dates to be announced
Art on the Map / Open Studio Trail
Sadly this event is not happening this year, however please feel free to call in at my own studio – opening dates and times above.